Saturday, 25 October 2008

PhotoHunt - Scary



Today is my Blog Birthday, but it doesn't feel a year since I started blogging. I find it quite scary how time flies by so quickly. For those of you who are wondering why there are posts before that date you will need to read my 25th October blog post from last year.

Happy Birthday

For more PhotoHunt pictures check out tnchick.

26 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Happy UnScary BlogBirthday.

Dragonstar said...

I find scary too mils a word for the way time rushes past these days!
Happy bloggiversary!

Crushed said...

Happy birthday!

I think the second year is in some ways where you start to find your fet.
And if you last beyond that, who knows?

We're all still babies :)

Dan McCarthy said...

Cherie -
Happy Birthday and congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday :):)

Leslie: said...

Well, Happy Blogiversary! But I'm more scared of my "real" birthday that takes me one step closer to the grave! Time is going by at far too quickly a pace these days and I want to do so much more before the next adventure.

Anonymous said...

WOOT! Happy Bloggy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy blog B-day! This is a good idea. Maybe next year I'll start celebrating my blog's B-day.

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Oh the way times passes, that is scary!

I hope you have time to come see my scary photos, and leave your link, too. http://newyorktraveler.net/photo-hunters-scary/

James Higham said...

One year already, Cherie. Congratulations.

jmb said...

Happy Blog Anniversary Cherrypie. It is scary how the time goes by so fast nowadays. Happy weekend to you.

jams o donnell said...

Happy blogoversary Cherie!

kate said...

Congratulations cherry ....you took to it like a duck to water
:0)

sally in norfolk said...

Happy blog birthday and here's to many more happy years :-)

inyang said...

did you bake this cake yourself? happy blog birthday!

CalumCarr said...

Something funny happening. I left comment - or so I think - but it never appeared.

Here goes again.

Happy birthday.

I'd always assumed you'd been blogging for much more than a year.

I assume it's OK to question the age of a lady's blog.

jailhouselawyer said...

Isn't it unusual for a lady to give her age away?

In any event, a happy first blogging birthday.

Crashdummie said...

wow, times fly by when you have fun :)

Happy blogging-anniversary!

CherryPie said...

Thanks everyone for you kind comments :-)

For those of you who thought real birthdays were more scary my real one is coming up soon too! And know I won't reveal my age I shall leave it up to you decide ;-)

luisa brehm said...

happyyyyyyyyyyyy birthday ;-)))))))))))
long live your blog, Fairy !!!
a magical week with no much stress, i was reading your post on top ;-))))))))

lots of kissesssssssssssss and love too

jailhouselawyer said...

"I won't reveal my age I shall leave it up to you decide".

100 seems like a good round number;-

CherryPie said...

Luisa - Thank you xoxoxoxoxox

JHL - So far your answer is the closest guess ;-) LOL

Ellee Seymour said...

Happy birthday Cherie, I can't believe it's been a year too.

CherryPie said...

Thanks Ellee xx

Brian said...

Belated Blog Birthday Wishes or Early Wishes For Next Year. Blogging would be much harder without your funny and kind comments.

CherryPie said...

Gallimaufry - Thank You :-)

Post a Comment