I found this over at Kate's, it is rather cool as she says. And I do agree some people have way to much time on their hands! Enjoy :-)
For those of you who have been following my computer problems. The fault was narrowed down to two components, the mother board or the power supply unit. I spoke to my brother who built it for me and he told me there should be a little green light on the motherboard. If that wasn't lit there was no power getting to it so either the motherboard was faulty or the PSU was to blame. It turned out to be the PSU which was at fault so I bought a new one and a friend fitted it for me ( Thank You :-) ). Thank goodness it wasn't the motherboard, most of the bits need to come out of the case to fit a new one of those...
For those of you who have been following my computer problems. The fault was narrowed down to two components, the mother board or the power supply unit. I spoke to my brother who built it for me and he told me there should be a little green light on the motherboard. If that wasn't lit there was no power getting to it so either the motherboard was faulty or the PSU was to blame. It turned out to be the PSU which was at fault so I bought a new one and a friend fitted it for me ( Thank You :-) ). Thank goodness it wasn't the motherboard, most of the bits need to come out of the case to fit a new one of those...
EepyBird's Sticky Note experiment from Eepybird on Vimeo.



7 comments:
So your computer's working OK again? I'm so glad!
Wow, love those colours. But not so much 'don't try this at home, folks' but 'far too much of a faf to try this anywhere!'
So glad that it was only the PSU. m/b would have been a headache one way and another.
You must be relieved that the pc is now working. I know how frustrating it can be. I don't get what that bottom thing does, sorry, maybe as I am on dial up it is slow, sorry.
Hi Cherie!
I too am glad that things are back on rails :-)
see you again!
devika
I would definitely recommend an Apple Mac. You would be totally hooked on them if you popped into one of their stores for a demo.
I really like this it just looks like so much fun. Glad your pcs ok now. id feel like i lost a limb without mine lol.
Dragonstar - Yes it is, thank you :-)
Deb - Yes I should think it took ages to set up! And thank you :-)
Nunyaa - I am. It's a video, so that is probably why it won't work for you.
Devika - Thank You :-)
Ellie - You are not the first person who has said that to me ;-)
Kate - Thank you and glad to see you around again :-)
Post a Comment