This afternoon was supposed to involve a walk round a local park to get the first photos of spring, but the weather had other ideas. Not one to be deterred by the weather I hastily made a plan B, which as it turned out was even better than my original plan. This building housed my main reason for visiting the museum, but only because I have already visited the rest of the museum.
One of the exhibits in the RAF museum at Cosford is the Cold War Exhibition. It houses lots of artifacts from this period in history and explains the ideologies from both sides. It covers the social history and the technological achievements that came about due to the competition between the East and West. If you get the chance it is well worth a visit.
More pictures to follow soon...
More pictures to follow soon...





4 comments:
Definitely sounds like a must visit Cherie.
Jams - I know you would really enjoy a visit there :-)
I love museums. Could spend hours upon hours in any museum and never get enough :)
Nunyaa - You are a girl after my own hear :-)
Post a Comment