Sunday, 5 April 2009

Cherie's Place - Thought for the Week

Life's greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved.

Victor Hugo

Reflections

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

The same thought has been on my mind... I am convinced I am - and I hope you are...

AND


FIRST!!!

jams o donnell said...

Absolutely Cherie. I love the photo. Very good!

CherryPie said...

Mutley - I am sure we both are and it is nice to be first :-)

Jams - Thank You :-)

Crashdummie said...

awwww that was simply beatiful cherrie. much love to you! XXX

CherryPie said...

Crashie - It is so nice to see you xxx Love to you too :-)

Liz Hinds said...

That's a lovely photot, cherrypie. And a beautiful quote.

luisa brehm said...

great photo and thought !!!
yes, love youuuuuuuu !!!

CherryPie said...

Liz - So glad you like it :-)

Luisa - Thank you, love you too xoxoxox

Post a Comment