Friday, 17 April 2009

The Easter Cross

James pointed out to us today that it is Orthodox Easter Friday, which reminded me that I had forgotten to post my other versions of the Easter Cross from my local parish church.

I still like the original version that I posted although the Gothic versions runs a very close second. Which one do you like?

Easter Cross 2

Easter Cross 3

Easter Cross 4

Easter Cross 5

Easter Cross 6

8 comments:

sally in norfolk said...

they are all good.... i like the 2nd pic the best but the 4th and 5th are very good too :-)

Iamhe said...

Whatever is natural to our eyesight perception.

Could you explain to someone totally alien to the photography scene the need for various filters, etc, etc.

What is gained?

CherryPie said...

Sally - The second one looks especially good when enlarged!

Iamhe - There are so many different effects that can be achieved with filters. A list can be found here along with samples of photos so you can see the effects.

CherryPie said...

I forgot to add I don't use filters, any adjustments to my photos are done in a photo editing programme later.

Iamhe said...

Well, now I'm totally foxed.
Dang, all his new fangled techi stuff.

Guess I'll stay as I am.

Dumb.

Nice photos though :)

CherryPie said...

Iamhe - If you want to get some nice pics all you need to do is buy a good quality point and shoot digicam.

I know I like to fiddle with my pics to improve on them and some of my friends achieve amazing results far better than me.

Bottom line is you need a good eye for a photo ;-)

luisa brehm said...

great job here, my dear friend !!!
well, may be the second and last one but i like the combination of all ;-)))))))))
more kissesssssssssssssssssssssss

CherryPie said...

Luisa - My Dad printed them off earlier and everyone liked the second version best and I still quite like the last one, it looks quite gothic :-)

xoxoxoxoxox

Post a Comment