Crocuses are a very popular choice for this week's theme. I thought I had a purple rhododendron too but it did not seem purple enough when I looked at it. Happy weekend Cherie.
Thesse are gorgeous photos, Cherie. Did you take them? What did you do to alter the last one? It's incredible. Have you ever thought of making greeting cards/stationary out of them?
Could you give me a url for that please, Cherie? I think you could make cool wallpaper[for walls not pc] they even have a shop who will convert a photo into wallpaper, as well as drawer liners, stationary, cushions,notebook covers, place mats & coasters out of your photos. A whole line for you.You could have an online shop. I'd buy stationary etc from that bottom pic-done the way you've painted it.
Uber - The URL for Virtual Painter is http://www.virtualpainter5.com/ You can trial it for free but after you have saved several pictures you have to purchase it to continue using it, which I did in the end because I was having so much fun with it :-)
I had never even thought of using my photographs for all those sorts of things, maybe I will look into it :-)
11 comments:
Crocuses are a very popular choice for this week's theme. I thought I had a purple rhododendron too but it did not seem purple enough when I looked at it.
Happy weekend Cherie.
love the carpet of crocuses :-)
Lovely!
Thesse are gorgeous photos, Cherie. Did you take them? What did you do to alter the last one? It's incredible.
Have you ever thought of making greeting cards/stationary out of them?
JMB - I thought my crocuses were a bit pale too.
Sally - Glad you like them :-)
Dragonstar - Thank You :-)
Uber - Thank you :-) I do make all my own cards using my photographs, but I have never thought of using them for stationary before.
Uber - I forgot to say, I used a program called vitual painter.
Nice shot for the theme Cherie!
Could you give me a url for that please, Cherie?
I think you could make cool wallpaper[for walls not pc] they even have a shop who will convert a photo into wallpaper, as well as drawer liners, stationary, cushions,notebook covers, place mats & coasters out of your photos.
A whole line for you.You could have an online shop. I'd buy stationary etc from that bottom pic-done the way you've painted it.
Jams - Thank You :-)
Uber - The URL for Virtual Painter is http://www.virtualpainter5.com/
You can trial it for free but after you have saved several pictures you have to purchase it to continue using it, which I did in the end because I was having so much fun with it :-)
I had never even thought of using my photographs for all those sorts of things, maybe I will look into it :-)
People do such creative things with their photography. I just point and shoot and can't seem to find the clever angles you do. Lovely purples.
Liz - You take some lovely photos :-)
Post a Comment