Random thoughts and pictures on my journey through life...
The suspension is the stripes, hope I'm right. Happy hunting
You and magiceye, both. Good choice.
I like those stripes -- and am almost dizzy from staring at them. :)
wowwwwwwwwwww Fairy, they are just fantasticcccccccccccc !!!and what a sky ....lots of kissessssssssssssssssss
i was checking my translator book to see what are Stripes ;-)))))))))))))
I'm guessing a bridge? But which one ...?
Great shots Cherie. I don;t know which bridge though!
I'm going to guess it's either a bridge or a fence of some sort. I've seen these before but can't quite place them.Mine is up over at Flo's Place
Great shots Cherie. I particularly like the second one, it makes the cables look like piano wires!
I think these must be from a bridge.. but where? Somewhere buried deep in my mind, I remember a bridge.. in Florida? Hmm. My stripes are here.
yeah, me too think that the suspensions are perfect stripes!
Is it the millenium bridge? Just guessing I have never seen it, only photos and I know you were in London recently. Happy weekend Cherie.
Is it the Humber bridge?
Unique spin on stripes to use suspension cables for the strips. I really like the angle of the photos, too.Here's JyLnC's Stripes
great photos ... i love the angry sky
Maybe up North. Tyne and Weir Bridge?
Wear, even.
Thanks everyone. There were some good guesses but no one has it right yet. I will post another picture of it which might give the game away.
18 comments:
The suspension is the stripes, hope I'm right. Happy hunting
You and magiceye, both. Good choice.
I like those stripes -- and am almost dizzy from staring at them. :)
wowwwwwwwwwww Fairy, they are just fantasticcccccccccccc !!!
and what a sky ....
lots of kissessssssssssssssssss
i was checking my translator book to see what are Stripes ;-)))))))))))))
I'm guessing a bridge? But which one ...?
Great shots Cherie. I don;t know which bridge though!
I'm going to guess it's either a bridge or a fence of some sort. I've seen these before but can't quite place them.
Mine is up over at Flo's Place
Great shots Cherie. I particularly like the second one, it makes the cables look like piano wires!
I think these must be from a bridge.. but where? Somewhere buried deep in my mind, I remember a bridge.. in Florida? Hmm. My stripes are here.
yeah, me too think that the suspensions are perfect stripes!
Is it the millenium bridge? Just guessing I have never seen it, only photos and I know you were in London recently. Happy weekend Cherie.
Is it the Humber bridge?
Unique spin on stripes to use suspension cables for the strips. I really like the angle of the photos, too.
Here's JyLnC's Stripes
great photos ... i love the angry sky
Maybe up North. Tyne and Weir Bridge?
Wear, even.
Thanks everyone. There were some good guesses but no one has it right yet. I will post another picture of it which might give the game away.
Post a Comment