I haven't had a proper holiday since 2007 so I thought it might be nice to plan a weekend away. Unfortunately my first thought, Stanton Manor is fully booked on the date I picked. They did however helpfully suggest two alternatives that they thought might be suitable.
The first suggestion didn't really float my boat but their second suggestion looks just my cup of tea. It offers gardens, what more could I ask for?
It is also reputed to be the oldest purpose built hotel in England dating back to 1220.
The first suggestion didn't really float my boat but their second suggestion looks just my cup of tea. It offers gardens, what more could I ask for?
It is also reputed to be the oldest purpose built hotel in England dating back to 1220.




11 comments:
£330 quid for 2 nights for 2 persons.
Gordon Bennett!
You could stay at my place for half that, and help do the gardening ;-)
Bring the booze.
It looks lovely.
Iamhe - Gardening and bringing my own booze doesn't sound like my kind of relaxing break!
Welshcakes - it was lovely :-)
it looks fantastic...and just the thing for you :-)
Wonderful place Cherie. Enjoy your vacation and bring back lots of photos for us.
Just what I thought you'd say. LOL
It looks wonderful. Which reminds me I must get in touch with friends in Paris to arrange a trip in July.... I'll happily buy the wine and do the gardening!
Have the holiday, Cherie - you need it.
Looks perfect! I want to go.
Sally - I think you might enjoy it too xx
JMB - I am still planning but I promise to bring back pictures when I have been :-)
Iamhe - Am I that predictable?
Jams - For a trip to Paris I would be tempted to gardening too, but I think I would let the French choose the wine ;-)
James - That is so sweet :-) Thank You.
Liz - Me too xx
:-)
Post a Comment