Friday, 2 May 2008

Sit and Rest a While

I will be off line for a few days, but if you like you can sit and wait for me here :-)

I have ordered some sunshine and the birds are singing ;-)

Sit and Rest a While

Click on photo for a larger view.

9 comments:

jams o donnell said...

Now that's an offer too good to pass!

Nunyaa said...

Looks very nostalgic, I will be here :-)

JayBee said...

Waiting but, if you don't mind, I'll not sit.

Liz Hinds said...

Thank you, that's very nice!

Nunyaa said...

:-)

Crushed said...

Ok.
Do you mind if I smoke?

Or crack open a can of Tetleys while I wait?

CherryPie said...

Now I am back :-) I hope you all had a fun party. I shall be calling on you all soon to find out what you have been up too!

Nunyaa said...

I behaved LOL :-)

CherryPie said...

Mmm! I hope you kept the others in order ;-)

Post a Comment