Saturday, 28 March 2009

PhotHunt - Hands


I have been rather busy this week so I haven't had time to take any new photos for this weeks theme. Both these have appeared on my blog before, but hopefully so long ago that most of you won't remember them.

I don't need to explain the first one, it speaks for itself, but the second one probably needs some sort of explanation. I am holding some Moo MiniCards that I had printed with details of my Trade Union action group and their website. If you have never heard of Moo cards before, they are mini business cards where you can put a picture of you choosing on the front. Each picture can be the same or they can all be different. It is up to you. Check them out here they are great fun :-)

I am still rather busy so I might not be able to visit many people this weekend, but I will catch up with you as soon as I can.

Lest We Forget!

Moo For You ;-)

For more of this weeks PhotoHunt pictures check out tnchick.

8 comments:

mrsnesbitt said...

I have my mum's hands! Small but always busy! lol!

Liz Hinds said...

They're cute cards!

jailhouselawyer said...

Sorry, totally off topic, but yesterday I saw my first bumble bee this year in my back yard. Do you think it is an early sign of Summer?

CherryPie said...

D - That makes two of us that are always busy :-)

Liz - I think they are fun too :-)

JHL - I am not sure, some days it seems like summer has arrived and then the next day it is bitterly cold! I haven't seen any bumble bees yet this year...

Anonymous said...

I like the lower picture - a hand of cards...:)

Dragonstar said...

Two different hand pictures - and both good!
I'm running behind as well, isn't that a surprise?

James Higham said...

Why 'moo' though?

CherryPie said...

Aileni - Thank you :-)

Dragonstar - I am glad you like them :-)

James - I am not sure...

Post a Comment