Monday, 17 March 2008

Quadruple

When I went for my recent test drive I was asked for my driving license for insurance purposes. I always have it with me just in case... but it wasn't there!!! I must have put it somewhere safe and we all know how long it takes to find things if we have done that. I have searched all the safe places I can think of and still drawn a blank.

I will need it for when I get my new car (mid April) so I have had to apply for a replacement. I tried on line where they are supposed to retrieve your passport photo and use that. The online process was tedious and took me ages. When I got to the end of the questions it took my money and told me I needed to post identity documents preferably my passport plus a photo!!!!

Why aren't you allowed to smile for these photos anymore? This really doesn't look like me :-/

Quadruple

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

You think you've got problems?! At least your picture doesn't make you look like a demented ferret!

CherryPie said...

LOL makes me look like I am in the queue for something bad!!!

Nunyaa said...

I like these photos of you :-)

CherryPie said...

Thank You Nunyaa xx

luisa brehm said...

it's not bad at all, don't be sad ;-)))))))
why you cannot smile ??? it's not a travel to USA ;-))))))))))))
here it's a bit different ....
you made me laugh now, Cherry !!!

magicccccccccccc dreams
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

luisa brehm said...

well, i was looking bigger ;-)))))
it's ok, just a little serious ....
more kissessssssssssssss

Liz Hinds said...

It'll turn up. they always do. Probably the same day that your new one arrives!

CherryPie said...

Luisa, I don't know why no smiling... they keep changing the rules!

Liz, I agree and then I will be annoyed that I had to pay out for the new one! I was rather attached to my old style version.

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I didn't know you weren't allowed to smile any more but I think they'r quite nice photos.

CherryPie said...

Thank You :-)

James Higham said...

We're not allowed because we're being criminalized.

CherryPie said...

James, that is exactly what I think I look like in this picture. All I need is a number...

Post a Comment