Wednesday, 5 March 2008

Time Management

Or how to fit a quart into a pint pot!

Things to be done:
  • Get the boiler fixed, it was replaced last week and now the pipes vibrate so much I think a woodpecker has taken up residence... I have had the engineers back once already which meant me rushing home from work. Some settings were tweaked, but when I got home later only half the radiators were working! So I put the settings back and I think the woodpeckers big brother came to stay too!
  • Lots of work and TU things needs sorting and returning in the next couple of days, but I am held up by other people...
  • I need to get started in preparing a slideshow, I have a feeling I will be asked for one about a week before it is needed. The only trouble is I have been waiting 8 weeks for the photos to be sent to me....
  • Next week my Dad goes into hospital so lots of visiting and journeys etc :-/
  • I am waiting for a delivery which was supposed to have come last week but will probably come next week when I can't be there to collect it!!!

6 comments:

luisa brehm said...

i see we are too busy ooppssssssss
oi, dear Cherry, wish all the best for your Dad, yesssssssss !!!
now i go a bit to the other side, just 5 minutes ;-))))))))

lots of love and magic nite
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
me

CherryPie said...

Thank You Luisa xx

Lots of magic dreams for you too xoxoxoxoxox

Liz Hinds said...

Sometimes everything just seems to happen at once.

CherryPie said...

It does... I think I have got 1.5 things from the list sorted out!

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Hi, cherrypie. I can empathise with all of that. I like the analogy of the woodpeckers residing in the boiler but of course it isn't funny for you. Why can't delivery people deliver when people are likely to be in?! I will say this for Sicily: they let you know a time [more or less] and then ring you when they are on the way. Hope your Dad isn't having a serious procedure? Auguri from Sicily.

CherryPie said...

Hi Welshcakes. A man is going to come and assess the woodpeckers tomorrow afternoon, I am guessing he is going to advise an engineer comes to sort it out!!!

I think I like the Sicily way for delivery :-)

My Dad's operation is quite serious (he has to have 2 at the same time). A procedure on his neck vein which is a bit blocked, followed by a heart bypass!

Thank You for asking xxx

Post a Comment