Friday, 18 July 2008

A Bed with a View

I think I need to clarify that the bed in my last post isn't mine although I wish it was! It is a B&B in the lake district where I stayed last year. If you thought the bed looked good, it is nothing compared to the wonderful garden view from the bed. Of course you have to get up to open the curtains first ;-) You can see the room from the outside in the bottom right of the mosaic.

Now after my busy week I think I deserve to put my feet up, I hope you all have a great weekend :-)

How Foot Lodge


FUTAB - Mellow Mood ;-)

PS: Just when I thought it was safe to put my feet I got more work from my friend who has been keeping me busy all week!

12 comments:

Mrs Mac said...

Lovely collage. Great sandals, too! LOL!

:^)

Dragonstar said...

What a beautiful place!

Sean Jeating said...

And may I add: Neat feet.
McSeanagall's two-word poem will be my mnemonic rhyme to remember whose day is the 5th of November. :)

Nunyaa said...

That is a beautiful mosaic Cherie, lovely pictures.

Ellee Seymour said...

I love the Lake District. I hope your weekend will be restful.

James Higham said...

Cherie, when I get rich, I'll buy the bed for you.

Crushed said...

You frequenyt some high cless establishments...

My parents had their honeymoon in the lake district.

CherryPie said...

Helena - Thank You :-) I bought the sandals whilst I was there.

Dragonstar - It is a beautiful place :-)

Sean - Thank you :-) I like the idea of a two-word poem!

Nunyaa - Thanks :-)

Ellie - Thank you, I am very fond of the lake district too.

James - You are most kind :-)

Crushed - This one wasn't very expensive either ;-) The lake district would be a nice place for a honeymoon.

luisa brehm said...

in this bed with such a view
i would have magical dreams too ....

look, Cherry, i wrote a poem ;-)))))))))))

well, i'm off to dreamland, just passing by to send lots of love and kissessssssssssssssssss

Liz Hinds said...

What a lovely-looking place.

You should have left us to believe it was your bedroom!

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Love that "feet up" pic!

CherryPie said...

Luisa - Ah yes Luisa, it was a fantastic place :-) xoxoxoxox

Liz - Perhaps I should, but that might have made you all jealous ;-)

Welshcakes - Thank You, the view was very relaxing :-)

Post a Comment