Friday, 11 July 2008

What a Week

The decorating is still not finished and the house it still upside down. As a payment for decorating I have to play board games. I think I know who gets the best deal there, although I do keep winning so I am not so popular. I got a clean bill of health at the opticians and my hearing is almost sorted... & there is another update on the Defence Training Review although I won't bore you with that.

Much more importantly, the Bloghounds Group is up and running why not check it out.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

That bloghound looks like he needs to be careful - if that fan get too high, he'll fly off with great big lug-holes like those!

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Hi, cherrypie. So glad to hear good news about your health - and delighted you are in bloghounds.

Nunyaa said...

What board games are you playing? You will be ever so pleased when the decorating is done. You have lovely eyes Cherie so good to know they in great health :-)

James Higham said...

Great stuff, Cherie. Keep at it.

mrsnesbitt said...

Hm decorating eh? Well the weather is ideal for such an activity lets face it eh?

Take Care
Dx

Dragonstar said...

I hate the mess everything gets in while decorating happens. It always takes me ages to find things again - and I hate cleaning, too! Glad your eyes are OK, and your hearing improving, too. Makes a lot of difference.

luisa brehm said...

still decorating ??? i would love to help ;-)))))))))))))))
and i love your new ears too, well, just teasing, but i guess you are all better now, right ???

Kassandra Troy said...

Hi Cherie, great blog! Just dropping in to say hello. Looking forward reading more.
Best,
Cassandra (new bloghound)

CherryPie said...

Andi - I think he has it all under control. He is a very sensible hound ;-)

Welschcakes - Thank You x

Nunya - We have Played Pillars of the Earth, Bohnanza and Wings of War. & thank you for the compliment :-)

James - I see you are still working me hard!!

D - I guess you are right, it to rainy to go outside. Went to get an idea on what colour carpet earlier today.

Dragonstar - I hate the mess and the cleaning. I have done a big spring clean downstairs today. So half the house is clean!

Luisa - Decorating is mostly done now. My ears are nearly there too!

CherryPie said...

Hi Cassandra, nice to meet you :-) Thank you for dropping by!

Anonymous said...

Cherry - if he was a sensible hound, he'd have air conditioning ;)

CherryPie said...

Andi - He is very sensible, he just loves to feel the wind through his hair ;)

Post a Comment